Germplasm and genetic diversity, Genomics and molecular genetics, Molecular evolution, Molecular markers and breeding, Molecular technology, Cell engineering, Functional genomics, Abiotic stress
1. The abstract (in English) contains 300 words at most.
2. All oral presenters, including invited and keynote speakers, must submit a manuscript for Acta Horticulturae. If this is not agreed to by the author(s), the work can be presented as a poster instead. Authors of posters are welcome to submit their manuscript for Acta Horticulturae.
3. Participants are required to print the posters (in English) by themselves, which will be displayed as a portrait of approximately A0 - 90 cm × 110 cm.
4. One registered participant can submit only one abstract, but can be a co-author in the abstract of another registered participant.
5. Acta Horticulturae author guidelines: https://www.ishs.org/authors
- ISHS membership, https://www.ishs.org/members
- ISHS Young Minds Awards, https://www.ishs.org/young-minds-award